Signing-up is a simple process:
- Donate. Or don’t expect free help.
- Complete the sign-up form
- Sign the liability waiver (Or you can’t ride with us, we’re adults and this is serious.)
Now don’t forget to sign the waiver!
In order to participate in LA Bike Trains, you must complete our “Agreement of Release and Waiver of Liability”
After you submit, you will receive an email with more information about your Route and how to RSVP for the next Bike Train. In the meantime, here are some things to keep in mind:
- BE ON TIME! This program succeeds on timing. Your conductor will be at the start point at least 15 minutes in advance to drink coffee, hang out, and introduce you to other riders.
- Conductors are all VOLUNTEERS, so be friendly and appreciate them.
- We can guide you. If you’re new to the area or biking, check out our special Valet Service!
- Questions? Email us at [email protected]abiketrains.com.